Rent Rebate Filing Assistance


Iowa residents may be eligible for rent rebates.  Total yearly household income must be less than $18,876, and one of the following applies:  65 years of age or older, or be totally disabled and 18 years of age or older by December 31.  Applicants must have proof of the current year’s income, a total of rent paid and the name, address and phone number of their landlord.  Friendly House will assist individuals with filing the rent rebate forms.

For more information, please contact Jodi at 563-323-1821 extension 17.