- 40’ x 60’ room
- Equipped with tables, chairs and a kitchen
- Perfect for gatherings of 50-150 people
Room can be divided in half to make two smaller rooms. Sorry, no alcohol is allowed in our facility. Cost is $35/hour with a $35 security deposit. This is a perfect location for larger gatherings such as church meetings, recitals, luncheons and parties.
For questions and information on availability, please contact Renee at 563-323-1821 ext. 15.
- 62’ x 101’ gymnasium
- Basketball court is 84’ x 50’(regulation high school court)
- Volleyball court is 60’ x 30’ (regulation volleyball court)
- Working scoreboard
- Court can be divided into two
- A floor covering is needed if chairs and street shoes will be used in the gym
- Additional fees apply when using the floor covering
- Sorry, no food in this area
The cost is $40/hour with a $40 security deposit. This is a perfect location for basketball and volleyball teams or leagues.
For questions and information on availability please contact Renee at 563-323-1821 ext. 15.
An outdoor pavilion, conveniently located in the back of our facility on city property, is also available for your use. This is a perfect location for parties or picnics. The pavilion is free to use, open to the public, and available on a first come—first serve basis.
The park and field behind Friendly House are owned by the City of Davenport and must be reserved by contacting the city at 563-328-PARK (7275) or http://www.cityofdavenportiowa.com/department/division.php?fDD=21-208.